Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2012

My very first blog


Hi i am Macka, aka Doodle, this is the  card i made when i was 5, i have been crafting with mummy since i was very little and love making things, i love computers and am in the computer club at school, i do all the writing myself on here but mummy checks it to see its ok and any spellings i got wrong, i am nearly 7 now, its my birthday on the 7th may so mummy suprise me with my own blog, i am very happy about this and cant wait to show people my cards, my mummy is on the dt at Paperplay Challenges , Papercrafting Journey and Freshbrewed Designs Crafters Cafe.
Her blog is Kraftyhugzz,
I love it when my mum gets new digi stamps so i can colour with her and make cards, we even have our own crafting room and i have my own promarkers i am very lucky,
My mummy has this lovely friend called Heather who owns freshbrewed designs and she has let me have some digis to play with, i love Ellie the elephant and Grace and have been colouring them in to make some cards with, i will post tommorow, i also love Saturated Canary and am excited cuz i am doing a card swap with another girl its very exciting, i love Magnolia stamps too..
My little sister likes crafting too but shes to little to have a blog,shes only 4 so i said she can share mine, this makes her not cry.



This is Tai's card, she used a Magnolia stamp too, she likes to use mummys pens but mummy doesnt like that cuz they very,very dear and cost too much to play with, so we gave her our old promarkers, so she doesnt moan, this is her card.
now i have to go,hope you will like me and see my cards,i want to be a crafter like mummy and mummys friends.
bye bye
Macka-doodle xxx



1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I just love your name. Can I call you Macka-doodle too? :D That is so sweet!!!

OH! and what a beautiful blog! you must be so excited and your mom so proud of you!!! Your card is so sweet. I love the images and am shocked that you made this when you were 5! it is beautiful!!! your sisters card is adorable too. How lovely of you to offer to share your blog with her!

I can not wait to see what you created with my images! I know I will LOVE it already!
My little girl is 9 and has a blog if you want to find hers you can go here: http://creativedancer27.blogspot.com/

Big Hugs!
Mrs. Heather
Fresh Brewed Designs